A top grade, industrial quality gear ratchet combination wrench in metric size 22mm.
The jaws have been precisely ground to exact nominal size for accuracy, optimum contact and for non-damaging and safe working.
The unique pawl geometry optimises the working angle and a movement of only 5 degrees is required to turn the gear ratchet, especially useful when working in confined areas.
The ratchet drive has 12 points to achieve an accurate fit to the bolt head, the 72 teeth gear mechanism transfers the force smoothly.
A one-piece, ergonomic, forged profile makes for an easy and comfortable operation while the geometry allows for substantial force to be applied.
Made from CR-V, hardened to HRC 40-55 standard and chrome plated for corrosion protection.
• Top grade industrial quality, built for hard, continuous use
• CR-V, Hardened to HRC 40-55, chrome plated
• Precisely ground jaws to exact nominal size
• Only 5 degrees movement required
• 72 teeth gear mechanism
• 12 Point
• Unique pawl geometry optimises the working angle
• Ergonomic profile
• Size: 22mm x 290mm
Fully impressed with the equipment and the service by Tools2U.
I will be purchasing more very soon!