This 10-inch Multi-Use Locking Clamp is an essential tool for woodworking, welding, and general maintenance.
It features a jaw with two different sized 90-degree angles that can be rotated in to place.
It has twin swivel pads that allow you to clamp square or round profiles of materials, from 1 inch to 3 inches in size (25 to 75mm).
The jaw is also equipped with a locking mechanism that ensures a secure grip and prevents the clamp from slipping during use.
The clamp is easy to adjust to the required size, and its overall length of 10 inches (250mm) and width of 4.5 inches (115mm) provide ample space for a firm grip.
The clamp is also nickel-plated for durability and rust resistance.
This versatile clamp is a must-have for any woodworker, welder, or handy person.
• Rotatable 90° angle jaw with twin swivel pads
• Will clamp square or round profiles
• Suitable for wood, metal, plastics etc
• Material size: 1" to 3" (25 - 75mm) approx
• Overall length: 10 Inches (250mm) approx
• Overall Width: 4 1/2 Inches (115mm) approx
• Nickel plated